Tom Baker

Posted -

Name:  Tom Baker

Hometown:  Norwich

Degree:  American & Canadian Studies

Year: 3rd

Campus Involvement:  American Studies Social Sec

Dream Job: To own a record label and bring more types of dance music into the mainstream. Oh and to make a killing off it all...

Personal Claim to Fame:  I’ve met Steven Fry and Josh Lewsey (ex-England rugby star). Also, I walked past Girls Aloud in the street once: that was a good day.

Fun Fact:  I used to live in Amsterdam for five years right next to the Red Light District

Favourite Food:  A good curry or anything after a night out when you’re hungover

Most Embarrassing Uni Moment:  Winning ‘Best Looking Female’ in my hall in first year and having to make a speech in front of 250 people. 

Where can you be found on a Friday night in Notts?: In either Ocean, Stealth, Baa Bar, a house party or Forum. Not a big fan of commitment. 

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Allie is a fourth year American Studies student, who returned from a year abroad studying at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, where she joined the Illinois Zeta Chapter of Pi Beta Phi Sorority. She is the Social Secretary of the AmeriCan Society at Nottingham, enjoys travelling, and has a tiny obsession with the Lion King. 

Editor's Note

Congratulations to our new campus chapters at Bowdoin College, Christopher Newport University, Ryerson University, University of East Anglia and Winthrop University!
Be the Editor-in-Chief of your own magazine -- Start a Her Campus chapter at your school!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login