Tom Baker

Posted -

Name:  Tom Baker

Hometown:  Norwich

Degree:  American & Canadian Studies

Year: 3rd

Campus Involvement:  American Studies Social Sec

Dream Job: To own a record label and bring more types of dance music into the mainstream. Oh and to make a killing off it all...

Personal Claim to Fame:  I’ve met Steven Fry and Josh Lewsey (ex-England rugby star). Also, I walked past Girls Aloud in the street once: that was a good day.

Fun Fact:  I used to live in Amsterdam for five years right next to the Red Light District

Favourite Food:  A good curry or anything after a night out when you’re hungover

Most Embarrassing Uni Moment:  Winning ‘Best Looking Female’ in my hall in first year and having to make a speech in front of 250 people. 

Where can you be found on a Friday night in Notts?: In either Ocean, Stealth, Baa Bar, a house party or Forum. Not a big fan of commitment. 

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Allie is a fourth year American Studies student, who returned from a year abroad studying at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, where she joined the Illinois Zeta Chapter of Pi Beta Phi Sorority. She is the Social Secretary of the AmeriCan Society at Nottingham, enjoys travelling, and has a tiny obsession with the Lion King. 

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login