Tom Baker

Posted -

Name:  Tom Baker

Hometown:  Norwich

Degree:  American & Canadian Studies

Year: 3rd

Campus Involvement:  American Studies Social Sec

Dream Job: To own a record label and bring more types of dance music into the mainstream. Oh and to make a killing off it all...

Personal Claim to Fame:  I’ve met Steven Fry and Josh Lewsey (ex-England rugby star). Also, I walked past Girls Aloud in the street once: that was a good day.

Fun Fact:  I used to live in Amsterdam for five years right next to the Red Light District

Favourite Food:  A good curry or anything after a night out when you’re hungover

Most Embarrassing Uni Moment:  Winning ‘Best Looking Female’ in my hall in first year and having to make a speech in front of 250 people. 

Where can you be found on a Friday night in Notts?: In either Ocean, Stealth, Baa Bar, a house party or Forum. Not a big fan of commitment. 

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Allie is a fourth year American Studies student, who returned from a year abroad studying at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, where she joined the Illinois Zeta Chapter of Pi Beta Phi Sorority. She is the Social Secretary of the AmeriCan Society at Nottingham, enjoys travelling, and has a tiny obsession with the Lion King. 

Editor's Note

Did you know that 45 percent of college women are leaning toward voting for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 presidential election?

Find out more--check out HC's pre-election survey results now!

We Recommend

User login