This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Mimi Burroughs

Year: 3

Course: Nutrition and Dietetics

Mimi has styled up her urban outfitters jumper wonderfully in this outfit. The slouchy jumper looks great over her black jeggings (I bet it’s very comfy as well). Not wanting to be cold she has layered over the top, a gorgeous white scarf from H&M which was borrowed from a friend. The scarf is so lovely I wouldn’t be surprised if she kept it!In contrast to the slouchy jumper and scarf, Mimi has decided to toughen up this look with a red leather jacket from Pull & Bear, which was only £20 in a sale. A bargain that Tim Wonnacott would be proud of! The black patent boots from TK Maxx also add to the chic outfit. Perfect for a long day trekking to and from uni, but also nice enough to wear out in the evening for a day to night look.To finish off this outfit Mimi wore earrings from Accessorise, which have vibrant blues to match with her jumper. 

Since three of her outfits pieces were bought from sales or discount stores we feel fully justified in announcing Mimi as a true Bargain Hunter. So in the words of the great Wonnacot “Join us soon for some more bargain hunting. Yes? YES!!”

Rachel Bates

Nottingham

20 year old student from Manchester. Studying Nutrition and Dietetics at Nottingham Uni. Interested in fashion, acting, reading and cooking.