Profile

• Alumni Catch-Up: Jess Greaney

This week we caught up with another HCN alum, Jess Greaney, to hear about what she's been up to since graduating... How did you get...

• Spotlight on: Laurie Illingworth

I headed to The Angel Microbrewery to see Laurie Illingworth support Port Erin. I first saw Laurie a few weeks ago at Hockley Hustle and I...

• Meet The Team: Evangeline Howarth

For #MeetTheTeam Week, here is a little bit about me, Evangeline, student at the University of Nottingham and Co-Campus Correspondent at HC...

• Meet The Team: Charlotte Roche

Continuing with our #MeetTheTeam week, we have Charlotte who has recently taken over as Head of Social Media... How would you describe...

• Meet The Team: Cathy Cooper

Here’s a quick little introduction to myself for #MeetTheTeam Week! I’m 20 years old, a third year English student at Nottingham, Events...

• Meet The Team: Charlotte Robinson

My name is Charlotte and I’m head of reviews for Her Campus Nottingham. I hope you enjoy getting to know me a bit better! How would you...

• Meet The Team: Emily Talbut

All this week we’re letting you #MeetTheTeam behind Her Campus Nottingham! First up is Emily, a 3rd year English student and current Campus...

• Alumni Catch-Up: Immy Hibberd

Last year's Campus Correspondent Immy Hibberd only graduated this summer, but she's been super busy since then! We catch-up with all her...

• Get Involved with...Hockey

All of this week, we're going to be sharing experiences of University of Nottingham students in various sports societies. We hope this will...

• Alumni Catch-Up: Katie Randall

This week we're catching up with Her Campus Nottingham alum Katie Randall, who graduated from UoN in the summer of 2016. We see what she's...

• Get Involved with...Equestrian

• Get Involved with...Pole Dance

• Get Involved with...Rugby

• Get Involved with...Climbing

• Alumni Catch-Up: Naomi Upton

It's been a year since previous Campus Correspondent Naomi Upton graduated from University of Nottingham. We catch-up with her to talk...

• Alumni Catch-Up: Jenine Tudtud

As the new academic year begins at HCN, we caught up with one of last year’s Campus Correspondents, Jenine Tudtud, to see what she’s been...

• Meet The New Team!

With Freshers Week fast approaching, we thought it was time to introduce you to our new exec team for Her Campus Nottingham 2017/18! Emily...

• Katie's K4tiefitness

We've caught up with Katie who talks to us about her fitness, journey, body confidence and staying away from the FAD diets! When did you...

• UoN Feminists: Natasha Bednall

Her Campus catches up with Natasha, the Communications Manager of the UoN Feminists campaigns group, to see what their plans are for next...