This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Tom Howard’s University of Nottingham Timetable app claims to be “easier than a Trent degree’ and he’s not wrong! All you have to do is type in your university username and the app will instantly find all the possible modules for your course and year. You can hide any modules you’re not actually taking so you don’t to scroll through useless information. There’s also the option to add modules like an extra language module or a psychology subsid (for example!). The best thing is it’s pretty and colour coded! The app allows you to swipe between each day and is set up in a calander format. It’s extremely user friendly and will work for anyone who owns an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The app is optimised for iPhone 5 and requires iOS 7.0 or later.  

This app is extremely Fresher friendly – you’ll never franatically wonder where a building is again! The app cleverly allows you to view the location of the activities and your own location. Never get lost again! The app is also good for second and third years. Each module contains your lecturer’s email address. Need to request an extension the night before? No more wasting precious time trying to find your lecturer’s email! 

We at HC Nottingham love this app and will be using it to get our Firsts! Or maybe just to be on time and in the right building for that pesky Spanish module we signed up for!

Download the app!