This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Alain

Course: Business Management

Year: 3

As Autumn semester draws to a close, most students are battling between restricting the amount of leaving their bank accounts, and the chill of Lenton houses as we all try limit our heating use (our gas bills are nearly as frightening as our Jan exams!). But who needs the heating when we have so many different jumpers to keep us warm?! What is better than cuddling up to a warm fuzzy jumper with a cup of your favourite hot beverage?

I don’t know if you’ve noticed but a large body of UoN students (myself included) enjoy wearing clothes that are either black, white or a variation of black/grey. Physically speaking, black is one of the best colours to wear to keep you cool and warm, so I’m sold. 

Alain is rocking a must-have and timeless A/W staple- the cable knit jumper. His is a round-necked jumper with a ribbed variation on the normal cable stitch, which he got from Religion. He pairs this with his Cheap-Monday skinny jeans and he rounds off his whole outfit with All-Saints lace ups. I love it!