Jingle Ball

Posted -
Event Date & Time: 
Dec 4 2012 - 7:00pm to Dec 5 2012 - 1:00am
Location: 
East Midlands Conference Centre

Want an excuse to dress up & have an evening of entertainment, food and fun in the penultimate week of term? We thought so. Head over to the East Midlands Conference Centre on Tuesday 4th December for the Jingle Ball - the first ever ball held by all the Dance Societies at the University of Nottingham! 

Tickets are £28 and include a 3 course meal and entertainment by not one, but all of the Nottingham Dance Societies! You'll be watching some awesome dancing from NU Dance, Breakdance, Belly Dance, Capoeira, Indian Dance, LBSS and Pole Dance societies.

All profits will be donated to Marie Curie Cancer Care & Great Almond Street Hospital. 

For more info and to buy tickets, go to the SU website: http://www.su.nottingham.ac.uk/events/6440/4327/

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Allie is a fourth year American Studies student, who returned from a year abroad studying at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, where she joined the Illinois Zeta Chapter of Pi Beta Phi Sorority. She is the Social Secretary of the AmeriCan Society at Nottingham, enjoys travelling, and has a tiny obsession with the Lion King. 

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login