This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Hollie Clark

Hometown: London

Degree: Psychology

Year: 1st

Campus Involvement: I’ve joined the Flaring Society which is cocktail-making etc. as well as Dance Society and Psychology Society. 

Dream Job: Probably forensic or clinical psychology after completing a masters and doctorate.

Personal Claim to Fame: I’m related to Amy Johnson who was a famous female pilot – first woman to fly solo from England to Australia!

Fun Fact: I got to 6/7 grade on the violin when I was little. Yeah, not exactly fun.

Favourite Food: Would have to be strawberries.

Most Embarrassing Uni Moment: There are too many! Probably walking into the wrong lecture and having to sit through it because I was too embarrassed to leave…

Where can you be found on a Friday night in Notts?: Most probably Ocean (despite the awful smell of sweaty drunken students)
Anna is a 4th year student at the University of Nottingham. She studies American Studies and completed a year abroad at the University of Illinois, USA in 2011/12 where she found her passion for Her Campus by working for Her Campus Illinois as a news editorial intern. After graduating, Anna wishes to pursue her dream of moving to London (or even the US eventually!) and working in something creative and fast-paced, whether it be editing, fashion journalism, PR or publishing. Hobbies (/obsessions) include fashion, shopping, traveling, music and, most importantly, food.