HCN Survival Tips: Getting you through the Autumn Term

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

The unlucky ones amongst us may still be suffering from Freshers’ flu and struggling to keep up with the novelty of a crazy timetable, but here at HC Nottingham we have received a Survival Kit containing all the things we think you need to get back on track. Read on for more tips…you could well be seeing this stuff in a giveaway very soon!

Freshers’ flu still getting to you? It happens to the best of us (yes, even us third years). When sniffling in seminars starts driving you mad, we recommend these Cold-Eeze tablets for quick relief from the symptoms of cold and flu.

If your room’s still looking dreary, we’re loving these HCXO flags as a cute feature for our rooms. We’ll be giving them away really soon!

No money for makeup? NYC‘s 24HR Waterproof Eyeshadow is a chubby, waterproof eyeshadow that delivers vibrant color to take you from day to night. Just twist, glide, and go- we’ve got some stunning blue shades to give away.

If you’re in need of a last-minute fancy dress costume, we’ve got loads of Martha Stewart crafts so that you can make party decorations or spruce up your Halloween costume with a bit of paint and sparkle.

Struggling to keep your eyes open during lectures? We know the feeling. We’re got loads of 5 Hour Energy drinks to help you get through the day…awake!

Dry winter skin and lips? Palmers have send us some Cocoa Butter sticks that not only smell and taste great but keep your lips in tip top condition.

Fed up of forking out a fortune on tampons each month? The Diva Cup could be your solution! An environmentally friendly and cost effective alternative to everyday sanitary products, one of our very own HCN writers will be reviewing her experience using the Diva Cup. Make sure to keep an eye on the site for the article! 

If you love Mexican food, these Chipotle vouchers we have to give away are sure to satisfy your appetite! Don’t forget to take a friend, as the vouchers are buy one get one free!

Have you just got to have a spoonful of sugar in your morning coffee? Start the day with a healthier alternative as Zing™have given us some of their Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener. Same taste, guilt free! 

If you unwind on the walk home from uni by listening to some of your fave tunes, these headphones given to us by 5 Hour Energy sound like they could be your jam. 

Make sure you look after yourself this Autumn term! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and we could be helping you out really soon…

Naomi Upton

Nottingham

Naomi is a third year English student at Nottingham University and Co-Editor in Chief of HC Nottingham. Naomi would love a career in journalism or marketing but for now she spends her time beauty blogging, attempting to master the delicate art of Pinterest, being an all-black-outfit aficionado, wasting time on Buzzfeed, going places, taking pictures and staying groovy.