This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Flora Hodgson

Course: Nutrition

Year:  1Hurrah! The clouds are finally leaving us and the sun is shining, well, for a few days anyway. Like any Brit,  Flora has decided to make the most of our rare sunny days. She has ditched the coat and decided to layer up with just a light cardigan from Topshop, with the cardigan she has paired it with a lovely silk top from Ebay. And what better way to celebrate the approach of spring with some lovely florals. (Sorry, Miranda Priestly).

With so many bright colours and patterns in the outfit, heavy jewellery isn’t necessary so Flora decided to only wear a delicate necklace. Although it’s small,  the necklace still managed to catch my eye. It had a wonderful flower design on the front and was made in an independent shop in Salzburg, Austria. Sehr gut!

Finally, Flora has finished off her outfit with a pair of lovely tan boots from Topshop. A wonderful spring inspired outfit that certainly brightened up my day.

Rachel Bates

Nottingham

20 year old student from Manchester. Studying Nutrition and Dietetics at Nottingham Uni. Interested in fashion, acting, reading and cooking.