Exam Period As Told By The Inbetweeners

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

You’ve happily wasted a good three weeks with must-see Christmas TV and recuperating after a heavy Autumn Semester, and exams are now looming.

Despite a dry period of going out over Christmas, you’re not back on it just yet. Ocean Friday? Huh? Crisis Wednesday? What’s that? More like Drowning in an Ocean of Revision and General Deadline Crisis. 

You’ve spent so long in Hallward that you feel like the walking dead. Natural light makes your head spin and the sound of human voices sends you in to a cold sweat.

In fact, human voices are the last thing you want to hear now. DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW DISTRACTING YOUR VOICES ARE?

Your reaction towards textbooks now goes something like this…

You’ve got to the point where you’re rereading sentences and words aren’t looking right anymore

You’re having this recurring nightmare every night…

And you’re starting to feel as if all hope is lost. Keep your head up though, because in the words of Will…

…and you’ll be back to normality in no time!

Sam is a Third Year at the University of Nottingham, England and Campus Correspondent for HC Nottingham. She is studying English and would love a career in journalism or marketing (to name two very broad industries). But for now, her favourite pastimes include nightclubs, ebay, cooking, reading, hunting down new music, watching thought-provoking films, chatting, and attempting to find a sport/workout regime that she enjoys!