Her Campus Nottingham Campus Celebrities

• Andy Hoe’s Ocean Secrets

‘The Big O’ has become so infamous that it even features on Urban Dictionary : " Ocean Nightclub : A club in Nottingham run by the Lord...

• Nick Hill

Guitarist of The Ages, Nick Hill is currently in his second year studying Computer Science at the University of Nottingham. With the...

• Amy Hughes – TEDxUoN President

Amy Hughes, a 4th year International Relations student, is this year’s TEDxUoN’s president. Being in the “uni-bubble”, we often forget that...

• Malena Wong - Nottingham Blogger

With so much going on, first year can be overwhelming. Malena Wong, a 2nd year English student, shares her experiences and gives us insight...

• Benjamin Sim Wei Ming – A Cappella Society

Freshers week may be over but it’s never too late to join societies! The Student Union is busting with new societies this year and we couldn’t help but notice one that may allow us to take our singing out of the shower (I’ll try and not belt out my rendition of “Don’t Stop Believin’” but I won’t make any promises). A Cappella is the University of Nottingham’s first ever A Cappella group and what better way to find out what they’ve got to offer than by chatting to their president, Benjamin Sim Wei Ming.