Campus Style: Leather Luxe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Emily Weatherdon

Year: 2

Course: Chemistry

Favourite High Street Shop: Zara

Her Campus loves: Accessories! Switch up your entire outfit by adding statement jewellery or a stylish handbag. The most simple outfits can be completely transformed right before your eyes!

As the new semester begins and we’re all moving onto to the next year of our degree, our summer wardrobes are also transitioning with us into the autumn spirit. Now I don’t know about you, but I think leather jackets are a must have in any girls wardrobe! Not only do they keep you warm but they’re super stylish and can easily dress up any outfit.​ And don’t worry – if you think the basic black is too edgy for you, you can always find one in a gorgeous pastel shade to suit your style!

Earlier this week in Portland I spotted the lovely Emily looking effortlessly chic so I had to snap a few pics! She wore a casual grey top from Topshop teamed with H&M leggings and pulled the whole outfit together with her gorgeous black leather jacket from Zara. Emily’s ASOS trainers are the perfect combination of style and comfort. They’re perfect for long days on campus, versatile enough to wear with most outfits and the gorgeous croc effect really adds that extra edge to the shoe!

What really caught my eye was her unique necklace which she bought from the one and only eBay! Now if you haven’t delved into the eBay world yet – what are you waiting for?! It’s one of my favourite places to find the best bargains whilst adding really unique pieces to your collection.