Campus Style: Coated ‘N’ Cosy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Allison

Year: 3

Her Campus loves: The pastel trend- bring a lil bit of colour to your wardrobe! Pale pinks and mint greens are everywhere and compliments all skin tones.

I found the lovely Allison in Portland building – with her oversized shearling-lined coat she looks so cosy! Sadly for us, Allison’s khaki coat was bought in Hong Kong, but you can find some gorgeous dupes on ASOS and in River Island! I love Allison’s white tartan scarf from Edinburgh, it was a nice change from the typical red tartan that’s all over campus. To add to her look, she paired her casual outfit with dark denim, skinny jeans from Pull and Bear. What makes the outfit are her boots – the tanned Timberlands compliment the khaki coat nicely, and create a look that’s fashionably uni appropriate. 

Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.