Campus Style: Catwalk to Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Becky Fearn

Year: 3

Course: English and American Studies

Her Campus loves: Becky’s blog! Check it out: beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

Forget Paris – Trent cafe is definitely the place to be! The humanities students are a stylish bunch. I found Becky who looked great in two of the biggest trends on campus at the moment – gingham print and Nike trainers. Her Topshop gingham print trousers are skinny fit and cropped above the ankle, so they would look perfect for the summer paired with black sandals.

Gingham is everywhere at the moment! If you aren’t as gingham mad as the rest of us, don’t worry, prints are big this season – from Stella McCartney’s floral pieces to Valentino’s Aztec skirts, there are an array to choose from, all inspired by the runway! Becky kept the rest of her outfit simple. Her black Topshop sweater and long, black coat, also from Topshop, she pulls the casual look off with flair. Becky’s Topshop bag is the perfect size to haul all our books around; and goes well with her monochrome outfit.

Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.