Her Campus Nottingham Snapshot

• Tis' the Season to Splash out!

Name: Rachel Ellis Year: 2nd Year Course: Veterinary As most of us are running out of our student loans, at this time of the year it’s...

• Snapped: End of Year Struggles

Don't miss this weeks youtube video! Whether you catch it on your smart phone like I did, or on your study break on your laptop - this...

• Snapped: Candy Canes for Charity!

Her Campus teamed up with student-led project SHARE Uganda to help them deliver candy canes across Lenton - we'll take any opportunity to...

• Monochrome Madness

Name: Alain Course: Business Management Year: 3 As Autumn semester draws to a close, most students are battling between restricting the...

• Snapped: Christmas Revision Tips

Deadline days are looming but do not panic! Find out a way to balance the essays and exam prep, as well as enjoying Christmas with the...

• Festive Fashion

Name: Suzanna Eames Year: 3 Course: Law Christmas is just around the corner (only 34 days away!) and with it the shops are filling their...

• Snapped: Lecture Blues

It's that time of the year when lectures are starting to feel just too much- Christmas needs to hurry up!

• Snapped: Winter = Starbucks Time

It has been getting dark on campus; I captured a particularly foggy, dark night whilst walking home from Jubilee Campus. It was absoultely...

• Snapped: It's Not Only 43

20th November celebrates the Mexican Revolution, but this year a group of Mexican students at UoN did things a little differently. In...

• Snapped: Bye Autumn, Hi Christmas!

Even though I was rushing to a lecture, I just had to take a picture of this stunning view. The grass was sprinkled with the last signs of...

• Snapped: My View from Hallward

As the end of term is getting closer, the views from hallward become our everyday lookouts, at least we can people watch in between essays!

• Tartan-tastic

Name: Ellie McWilliam Course: Sociology Year: Graduated With the winter months rolling in most people tend to stick to the darker colours...

• The Camel Coat Chronicle

Name: Anisah Moosa Year: 1 Degree: International Media and Communications Her Campus loves: So there I was, skulking around Portland after...

• Snapped: Atrium Building

After a long and productiv(-ish) evening in the Business Library, I took this picture. A gorgeous, crisp evening shot by Jubilee’s atrium...

• Snapped: Autumn's hit UoN

What a welcome! University Park’s entrance was looking so beautifully autumnal, I just had to take a picture!

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style