Her Campus Nottingham Snapshot

• Snapped: Sunsets on Jubilee Campus

Jubilee has to be my favourite campus, and with a view like this it's not difficult to see why. I was heading back from the library when I...

• Flower POWER!

Name: Flora Hodgson Course: Nutrition Year: 1 Hurrah! The clouds are finally leaving us and the sun is shining, well, for a few days anyway...

• Snapped: The Curse of the Sequel

Go Set a Watchman , completed in the 1950s but lost for half a century, is now set to be published. The novel is the largely anticipated...

• Snapped: A Spring in my step

I can't get over how beautiful our university is, I took this shot on my way home from university (after handing in my Geography...

• Stepping into Spring

Name: Hannah Sheehan Year: 4 Course: Spanish & Portuguese Favourite High Street Shop: River Island Her Campus loves: Nottingham’s Lou...

• Snapped: Uni Pet Peeves

Meet Funmi! This week she exposed all the annoying things that come with uni living - from running out of loo roll to your housemates...

• Snapped: The Summer Body Regime

Meet Cherise! This week she shares her tips on how to get fit and healthy this Summer! Enjoyed the video? subscribe to our Her Campus...

• Snapped: Walks in Wollaton

Get away from the city with a brisk walk in Wollaton park amongst the beautiful deer. Pick a sunny day and go enjoy the fresh air!

• Plaid Perfect!

Name: Meg Dawes Year: 4 Course: History and American Studies Favourite High Street Shop: H&M Her Campus loves: Patterned coats!...

• Snapped: Hallward, I'm home!

Anyone else back on their library grind? I use Hallward's Ben & Jerry machine way too much during my frequent dissertation meltdowns!

• Thrifty Fashion

Name: Mimi Burroughs Year: 3 Course: Nutrition and Dietetics Mimi has styled up her urban outfitters jumper wonderfully in this outfit. The...

• SNAPPED: The Wheel of Nottingham

Did anyone get a chance to ride The Wheel of Nottingham this week? Her Campus hopes that it won't be leaving Old Market Square any time...

• Parka Power

Year: 3 Course: Film and Television Studies Favourite High Street Shop: H&M Her Campus loves: Winter Warmers! From fluffy hats to...

• A Pop of Colour

Name: Lizzie Head Year: 1 Course: Plant Science. Although bright pop colours are always appreciated, it’s a hell of a lot easier to...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style