Her Campus Nottingham Snapshot

• Campus Style: Exam Period Edition

The "I woke up like this" Not quite what Beyoncé had in mind when she came up with that quote, but it is perfect to describe one of the...

• Uni Park Geese in the Sun!

Uni Park's geese (or #BeastsofUoN as the Uni call them) enjoying a gorgeous friday in the sun. We can't wait to spend all summer lazing...

• A Spring in her Step!

Name: Aryanna Coomaraswamy Year: 3 Course: Biochemistry Favourite High Street Shop: Zara Her Campus loves: Ripped Jeans – An easy way to an...

• Snapped: Sunsets on Jubilee Campus

Jubilee has to be my favourite campus, and with a view like this it's not difficult to see why. I was heading back from the library when I...

• Flower POWER!

Name: Flora Hodgson Course: Nutrition Year: 1 Hurrah! The clouds are finally leaving us and the sun is shining, well, for a few days anyway...

• Snapped: The Curse of the Sequel

Go Set a Watchman , completed in the 1950s but lost for half a century, is now set to be published. The novel is the largely anticipated...

• Snapped: A Spring in my step

I can't get over how beautiful our university is, I took this shot on my way home from university (after handing in my Geography...

• Stepping into Spring

Name: Hannah Sheehan Year: 4 Course: Spanish & Portuguese Favourite High Street Shop: River Island Her Campus loves: Nottingham’s Lou...

• Snapped: Uni Pet Peeves

Meet Funmi! This week she exposed all the annoying things that come with uni living - from running out of loo roll to your housemates...

• Snapped: The Summer Body Regime

Meet Cherise! This week she shares her tips on how to get fit and healthy this Summer! Enjoyed the video? subscribe to our Her Campus...

• Snapped: Walks in Wollaton

Get away from the city with a brisk walk in Wollaton park amongst the beautiful deer. Pick a sunny day and go enjoy the fresh air!

• Plaid Perfect!

Name: Meg Dawes Year: 4 Course: History and American Studies Favourite High Street Shop: H&M Her Campus loves: Patterned coats!...

• Snapped: Hallward, I'm home!

Anyone else back on their library grind? I use Hallward's Ben & Jerry machine way too much during my frequent dissertation meltdowns!

• Thrifty Fashion

Name: Mimi Burroughs Year: 3 Course: Nutrition and Dietetics Mimi has styled up her urban outfitters jumper wonderfully in this outfit. The...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style