you x ventures Oalh2MojUuk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
you x ventures Oalh2MojUuk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Bhavna

Hometown: Coventry

Degree: Pharmacy

Year: 4

Campus Involvement: Student Ambassador for School of Pharmacy

Dream Job: Shopping in NYC full time? I don’t know, something that allows me to infinitely travel around the world.

Personal Claim To Fame: I taught myself to juggle extremely well; it’s a skill.

Fun Fact: I watch Hollyoaks without fail, every day.

Favourite Food: Tiramisu!

Most Embarrassing Uni Moment: I don’t tend to get embarrassed really but in First Year I did stand sideways in a Pharmacy Group photo and I was right in the middle at the front. Was quite awkward!

Where can you be found on a Friday Night in Notts? Happily riding the waves of Ocean… Or just lazing around in my bed!

Harry Potter Fanatic. What's life without a fresh, steaming coffee, a book to hand, and soaking in the London rain? Nox.
Naomi Upton

Nottingham

Naomi is a third year English student at Nottingham University and Co-Editor in Chief of HC Nottingham. Naomi would love a career in journalism or marketing but for now she spends her time beauty blogging, attempting to master the delicate art of Pinterest, being an all-black-outfit aficionado, wasting time on Buzzfeed, going places, taking pictures and staying groovy.