Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Nottingham Archives

Housemate Special: Kimbolton Avenue Campus Cuties

By Hannah Rought
June 21, 2014 - 4:00am

From right to left: Molly Ashcroft (Law), Ria Saigal (Psychology), Sam Dean (History), Justin Guthrie (English), Rosie Gawthrop (Music) and Hannah Rought (English).   Why did you guys decide to live together? READ MORE

Campus Style Trends: Pastel

By Joanna Webley-Brown
June 17, 2014 - 4:00am

TREND #4: Pastel Name: Gabby Pegg Year: 1 Summer Plans: Trip to Thailand Her Campus loves: The pastel trend is not only ultra-feminine but it suits all skin types and styles so we can’t get enough of it. The hues range from lilac, mint green, light blue and coral. My particular pastel colour of choice is coral, it compliments my complexion and I instantly feel beach ready (even if I’m cooped up in library’s silent area, making frantic revision notes…). READ MORE

Ali Groves

By Clare Evans
June 16, 2014 - 4:00am

Name: ‎Ali Groves Hometown: Southampton Degree: Chemistry Year: 3 Campus Involvement: I used to play on Open Mic nights with my band but we have been pretty busy recently. Dream Job: Lead guitarist in a band, preferably a good one. Personal Claim to Fame: I don’t have one but my sister met Gordon Brown in the toilets at Universal Studios. I don’t know why they were in the same toilet, but she got his autograph anyway. READ MORE

Anna & Maddie - Founders of HC Nottingham!

By Sheetal Mistry
June 16, 2014 - 4:00am

As HC Nottingham reaches the end of its second amazing year, we couldn't help but feel a little nostalgic. This time last year we were saying goodbye to the girls who brought Her Campus to Nottingham - the founders and first ever co-editors, Anna Teale and Maddie Wilson. We wouldn't be here without them! A year on we caught up with them to share the memories and see what they've been up to!   How did you get involved with Her Campus in the first place? READ MORE

Meet the HC Notts Exec - Old and New

By Samantha Carey, Sheetal Mistry, Hannah Rought, Imogen Vance, Kimberley Bond, Joanna Webley-Brown, Harriet Dunlea
June 15, 2014 - 7:48pm

Now we’re at the end of term, we’re sad to say goodbye to our graduating execs Sheetal and Hannah. The girls gave HC Notts a few words about their time with us and what they’ve got planned for the future!   Sheetal Mistry – Campus Correspondent READ MORE

Campus Style Trends: Coloured Jeans

By Joanna Webley-Brown
June 13, 2014 - 4:00am

TREND #3: Coloured Jeans Name: Sophia Cotgrove Year: 3 Summer Plans: Trip to Italy Her Campus loves: Coloured jeans are tickling our fancy this summer. Go all out in bright red like Sophia or keep things simple with patterned jeans with an accent of colour. Chanel and Prada paved the way and now this summer is all about colour! They are so easy to style, pair them with a white t-shirt and you are good to go! READ MORE

20 Reasons To Stay On Your Year Abroad Forever

By Leona Hinds
June 13, 2014 - 4:00am

It’s coming to that time of your year abroad when you’ve forgotten what your bedroom at home looks like and the family has started a countdown until you’re back in the UK. But what if you’re not ready to go home yet? Here are some excuses to put off buying your plane ticket home and stay on your year abroad for a little longer.   1. I haven’t seen winter/ Christmas/ Thanksgiving/ New Year in this country yet.   2. I’ve never been more patriotic.   3. Every day here is an adventure. READ MORE

How are you feeling about the end of term?

By Samantha Carey

Campus Style Trends: The White Blouse

By Joanna Webley-Brown
June 9, 2014 - 4:00am

TREND #2: The White Blouse Year: 1 Course: Ancient History Her Campus loves: Fashion is sometimes simplicity. The white blouse is a wardrobe staple that will make you look and feel fab in the summer and beyond. I don't know about you but the explosion of tropical print is driving me crazy - not only are they are a constant reminder that I’m not on holiday but also some of the designs are pretty tacky. So lets revert back to the summer classic, the white blouse: simple, cool and timeless. READ MORE

Chloe Robbins

By Esme Dee
June 9, 2014 - 4:00am

Name: Chloe Robbins Hometown: Birmingham Degree: Psychology Year: 2nd Campus Involvement: I swim for UN swim team Dream job: Forensic Psychologist Personal Claim to Fame: I’ve swum at competitions with Olympians, Rebecca Aldington and Amy Smith. Fun Fact: I have a hot tub at home Favourite Food: Nutella READ MORE