The 7 Types of Students on Results Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.
Results day is a time of mixed emotions. There are some students who cry with joy and others that drown their tears in a bottle of Everyday Value Vodka. Her Campus have created the seven types of students on results day, which one are you? 

1)   The smug one

This person knows that they’ve done well, and they’re not going to let you forget it anytime soon.

2)   The depressed drunk

This type of person drowns their sorrows with the cheapest alcohol they can find. Find them in Ocean, Crisis or any other student night club.

3)   The one in denial

4)   The never happy high achiever

Not even happy with getting 90%

5)   The effortless high achiever

This person was so lazy during exam season, yet they still manage to get good results on results day

6)   The calm one

This person is super relaxed about results and even being around them will make you relaxed as well.

7)   The one that just uses results day as another chance to party

Any event is a chance to party for this person, no matter what the result is…

Edited by Caroline Chan

Image sources:

http://teethgeek.com/

Current second-year English and History Student. Aspiring journalist, avid tea-drinker.
Harriet Dunlea is Campus Correspondent and Co-Editor in Chief of Her Campus Nottingham. She is a final year English student at the University of Nottingham. Her passion for student journalism derives from her too-nosey-for-her-own-good nature.