neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Netflix Recommendations to Help you Avoid Revision

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Let’s be honest, procrastination is a natural part of revision. So take a splash of inspiration from Her Campus for your final essays and exams, procrastinate until you feel guilty! Or watch some Netflix at the end of the day once you’ve crammed revision and essays in.  

Trance

You may have never seen this film, and it’s only just been added onto Netflix – it’s fate that you should stop revising and watch it. It’s got clever twists and turns and you won’t have a clue what’s going on until it’s all over – a great metaphor for exams!

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

This used to be a niche show but now it’s all over pop culture, and everyone has watched it at some point. New episodes have just been uploaded this month so now there are even more to binge without waiting for more episodes.

Fifty Shades of Grey

This is on the list because you can leave it in on in the background and not really pay attention. Or indulge in the terribly made leather fun that is Fifty Shades. If you haven’t seen it, give it a go, it’s hilarious. And it has Jamie Dornan!

Riverdale

Riverdale has taken the world by storm. You won’t have a clue which characters are actually ‘good people’ because every single one seems to have done something dirty somewhere along the line. If you love drama, gossip and pretty people who look like they never leave the gym, this is the show for you. Oh and Cole Sprouse from Disney Channel’s The Suite Life of Zack and Cody is in it – he’s brooding all the time – it’s great!

Beasts of No Nation

If you’re struggling with essays, this will give you something else to cry about. Idris Elba gives an impressive performance about an orphan’s story in a child militia group.

Edited by Nicole Swain

Sources:

http://stat19.privet.ru/lr/0b14e62af9fbf02fd9e90d907c135d0f

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/15-signs-netflix-is-your-hobby

Jenine Tudtud

Nottingham '17

Jenine is a fourth year American and Canadian Studies student at the University of Nottingham and is hoping to get a career in journalism or publishing. She is currently one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus Nottingham! She has just returned from The College of New Jersey after spending the past year studying abroad.