14 Cats Who Are There For You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

No matter what detrimental event has occurred in my life, I know the one thing that will never fail to bring a smile to my face is a kitten or two. And if they don’t make you smile, then unfortunately you’re dead inside and you should probably get that checked out or something.

So whether it’s your dissertation, exams, or just the feeling of being overwhelmed by the strains of that thing we have to do called life – these kittens understand, and they are there for you.

1. This ball of fluff is sad because you are sad – you deserve to be happy!

2. Although this precious puss knows it’s okay to feel low sometimes – nothing worth doing comes easy!

3. This clever cat with glasses thinks that you’re clever – therefore it is true. 

4. These kittens inside mugs say it’s okay to make yourself a twelfth cup of tea simply to take a break after five minutes of work.

5. This kitten is as cute as mittens and wants to give you a high-five for trying your best!

6. This kitten cheekily peeking out of a pair of jeans says it’s okay that your clothes are getting tighter – coursework takes priority over the gym!

7. This gamer-puss says it’s important to make time for the things you enjoy – life isn’t all work and no play!

8. This kitty snoozing on a keyboard knows how important sleep is for the brain. According to him, a good night sleep is the key to productivity.

9. This pretty puss thinks you still look like royalty despite not having showered or worn the same pair of jeans for longer than you’d like to admit.

10. This proud pussycat thinks YOU should be proud for of all your achievements, big and small!

11. This mini mog is just happy to be alive – and you should be too! 12. This excitable one is rooting for you – we all are!

13. And this tiny toots is keeping you in her prayers.

14. Life is good, because kittens exist.

Edited by Tia Ralhan 

Sources:

Anna Vujicic

Nottingham