Features

• Confusion in Catalonia

Catalonia, an autonomous region in Spain that contains the well-known city of Barcelona, has been seeking independence from Spain for...

• How to Be a Nobel Prize Winner

The Nobel Prize committee has been the long standing voice on determining the most successful pioneers of our day. Ranging from literature...

• Alternatives to the PSL

I’ll go on record saying Pumpkin Spice Lattes, despite the hype, are not God’s gift to the Starbuck’s menu. I’ve tried them, and they’re...

• Fall Break Book Recs

Fall Break is just a few days away, and that means you're about to have some time to read (finally!). Here are a list of the best, most...

• Ask Scarlette

I have a guy friend that's been single for as long as I've known him, and none of my friends I try to set him up with are interested...

• Midterm Week Eats

It’s a well-known fact that food always has a way of getting you through the day. Whether you’re looking for a jumpstart to your morning, a...

• Rhinoceros Review

A rhinoceros runs through a town. That’s the inciting incident of Rhinoceros , by Eugene Ionesco, showing at DPAC through Sunday, October...

• Nurturing Long Distance Friendships

For me, one of the biggest adjustments from high school to college was leaving my friends from high school. I’m now a college junior and I...

• The Complete Metamorphosis

She became a global sensation early on in her youth and has continued to stay in the limelight ever since. Each and every one of her albums...

• Pure Barre, Pure Fun

This week I had the opportunity to sit down with Amy Younkman, co-owner of the Pure Barre studio just across the street from campus. There...

• Basic Game Day Apparel 101

Whether you’re a senior or a first year, you’ve likely been to a football game. We all know that there are some basic game day outfits that...

• The Great Housing Debate

It was the email read ‘round the University: students entering in Fall of 2018 and beyond will be required to live on campus for a total of...