Features

• Preparing for Break

As we approach the midpoint of finals week, we all need to get packing. Here is a realistic look at an attempt to leave campus: 1. Packing...

• Christmas Break To Do List

1. Spend time with your family (and Friends!). This seems like a no-brainer, but as my college career comes to an end and I am no longer...

• 6 Days of Gifts-mas

Christmas came early! The Her Campus Notre Dame team was VERY excited to receive their #HCSurvivalKits this semester. It was packed with...

• Pre-Finals Week To-Do

We are about to head into one of the most stressful weeks of the semester, but, before it gets too bad, here are a couple things you should...

• How to Read the News

It is an age where clicking to the homepage or picking up the *gasp* physical copy of a newspaper leads to a story that would have been the...

• Notre Dame Gift Guide

Considering you only have a week after finals to get all of your holiday shopping done, sometimes it’s necessary to make a trip to Hammes...

• The Importance of Honesty

Have you ever had something weighing on your chest that you really needed to tell someone? Were you afraid to do it for some reason,...

• Keys to Confidence

Own who YOU are and never apologize for it. If I have learned anything, it is that people are going to like you for you, and if they don’t...

• The Art of Hygge

I’m not sure if I’m the last one to hear about hygge, but I LOVE it. Hygge (pronounced: hue-guh) is a Danish concept defined as ““a quality...

• How to Not Spend Flex Points

Someone once wrote, “Learn to appreciate what you have before time makes you appreciate what you had.” I think this quote very well...

• Course Selection Adventures

In advance: Check GPS Realize GPS is wrong and you totally took a second Philo class already Email your dean They brush you off and say it’...