Features

• What's In My Closet: Summer 2018

Summer has officially arrived! No more exams. No more papers. Just the sun and some much needed fun are on the horizon! Beyond the...

• Packing Panic

The Stages of Moving Out, for the Last Time Completely ignoring packing until finals are done Dragging up your suitcases from the storage...

• DTR?

Picture this: you meet a GREAT guy (or girl). He’s cute, sweet, and you don’t have to fake laugh at his jokes. The classic boy meets girl scenario. Problem? It’s the third week of April. The semester is winding down, finals looming, and you’re both headed separate ways for the summer. Should you Define The Relationship (DTR) or just let it end with the school year?

• Goodbye Starts Now

We’re on the clock now. It’s May, classes have ended, and we can count the number of days until we all head our separate ways. It is time...

• NSR's The Tempest Review

Notre Dame’s Not-So-Royal Shakespeare Company presented The Tempest in Washington Hall last week. Their shows are sometimes delightful,...

• How to Survive Until Summer

April sucks; it always has and it always will. Getting over that final hump of the semester has been a struggle ever since Kindergarten...

• 14th Annual Holy Half Marathon

April 7th, 2018 marked the 14th annual Holy Half Marathon here on campus. For those who don’t know, the Holy Half is a half-marathon put on...

• Spring Must-Dos

Enjoy the warm weather while you can Check out the view of the Dome from between new leaves on the trees up ND Ave Take breaks from...

• Transgender Day of Remembrance

As part of the 5th annual Ally Week and You are Loved Week, the Gender Relations Center and Right to Life organized a prayer service in...

• Megawatt Madness 2018

The time to save energy is now. These next few weeks mark Megawatt Madness, the yearly competition between dorms on campus to determine...

• Hooking Up at Notre Dame

“She hooked up with that guy last weekend”. “Yeah, they’re totally hooking up”. “Wanna hookup?” With all this rhetoric being tossed around...

• South Bend March for Our Lives

This weekend, more than a million people worldwide participated in Marches for Our Lives, which focused on the widespread issue of gun...

• Never Again

About six months ago, while going through my phone, I managed to drop the device right in the middle of my forehead. Brilliant. Upon...