Spencer Daley ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Name:Spencer Daley
Nicknames: Spence
Born: November 30, 1990
Relationship Status: Single. Yes, he could be yours.

Likes:  Basketball, outdoor activities, making fun of the Casey Geraldo (who happens to be the executor of this interview), camping, working out, watching sports, Dexter and Skins.

Dislikes: Reading, doing work, being stuck up and stuck up people, interviews on the phone (L), talking too much.

What’s your signature pick up move?
It depends on the girl, but usually I find a girl, give her the look, you don’t need to know what that is, it’s just the look, walk over and make conversation.

And do you always seal the deal that way?
I always seal the deal.

What’s the best thing about Northwestern?
Spring quarter when most of the fraternity and sorority stuff is very active and you just hang out on the beach with your friends just relaxing.

Where’s your favorite campus hang out?
My room in the DU basement.

What is something about you that most people wouldn’t know?
I have three brothers that all look very, very similar to me.

Why HC loves Mike: Boys don’t come much funnier than this kid. He’ll make you laugh, he’ll make fun of you, but never cross the line, and in the end he’ll still come through for anything you need. Spencer is the best kind of friend, and with a face like that, how can you resist?

Casey Geraldo

Northwestern

Casey Geraldo is a junior at Northwestern University. She is journalism major, with a broadcast concentration, and a history minor.Casey coaches gymnastics, and in her spare time, she is usually babysitting, watching TV, eating candy and ice cream or spending time with the people she loves.Follow Casey on Twitter! @caseygeraldo
Monica is a sophomore at Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism. She spent her early years growing up in a small town in Minnesota, but spent the last half of her life in Seoul, South Korea where she developed a city girl love for good food finds and fashion. Journalism has been a major part of her life, but she can also be found relaxing with a cup of coffee, watching movies, and spending time with loved ones. Though she has a tough exterior, Monica is actually a romantic who loves the power of words, the importance of strength in any endeavor, and who always wears her heart on her sleeve.