jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

OMG! My Most Embarrassing Moment…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Cady Herron had it bad.  Although she had the off-the-charts intellect (just like Northwestern collegiettes!), she walked  into a Halloween party dressed like an episode of Say Yes to the Dress gone bad.  Although we all cringe during the Halloween party scene in Mean Girls, and pray it will never be us, many Wildcats have had a Cady Herron moment. This week, we’re bringing you some of our readers’ most cringe-worthy stories.  If you want to be featured next week, fill out the form!  We promise to keep it anonymous…. XOXO HC NU

Not Your High School’s Lost and Found

Last weekend I went out and left my jacket in a friend’s room. We went out to a couple parties then she decided to split off to go hook up with a guy she had been seeing. Thinking she had gone to his place, I went back to her room at the end of the night to grab my jacket and totally walked in on them making out! Worst of all was she had thrown my jacket on the ground somewhere and I had to scramble around in the dark for it apologizing profusely.

Fitness Flatulence 

One time in seventh grade, I decided to try out a teen yoga class with one of my best friends. Our teacher was guiding the class through a pose while we were all lying on our backs, and I suddenly let out a HUGE fart to break the silence. Instead of saying nothing and pretending like it didn’t happen, I impulsively went, “Oh, SNAP!”

There’s No I in Team, but There’s a Whole Lot of Awkward

I had to do a group project and the teacher paired me with both of my ex-boyfriends who hate each other! Lets just say it was not very fun when we all met up.

It’s Enough to Break my Heart, Don’t Break my Bones

I had a huge crush on one of my friends last year.  He was intelligent, creative, in-shape, and above all extremely intimidating – I could NEVER imagine confessing my feelings.  One night, after some liquid courage (you know what I mean), I broke down and confessed all my feelings for him, only to be immediately shot down.  Not only did he stop talking to me, the next day he accidentally collided into me on his skateboard while walking down Sheridan.  Needless to say, I have not seen him in a while. 

Julia Cohen

Northwestern

Julia is a wannabe Upper East Side socialite from Long Island, New York.  In her free time, she enjoys suffering through Blogilates, thinking of creative ways to use her blender, and fantasizing on the Lily Pulitzer website.  She hopes to use Her Campus as an outlet for her sassy wisdom, and she wants to let everyone reading her articles know that she loves them and wishes she could hand-deliver them all chocolate.