The Most Stylish Swimsuits – Which Style Are You?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

It’s getting hot outside, which means every girl will want to be showing off her hot body very soon. Bikini season has just arrived, and girls are showing off their toned bodies baking in the sun (or fake baking for those who burn). But, how do you pick the right bathing suit? Every girl has a different body shape and personal style, so what’s hot on one person can really not be hot on someone else. These are the best swimsuits of the season arranged by different trends and body types. From affordable ones to splurges that are worth every penny, these suits are bound to get a double take from admirers when you’re strutting your stuff on the beach. 

Sexy – Skin, Skin, and More Skin

Very Sexy Strappy Bandeau Top and Brazilian Bottom – $30 and $28
Victoria’s Secret

The Prep

Shoshanna Ruffle Bikini Top and Bottom – $91 and $88
ShopBop

Sporty Stunner

Vitamin A Topanga Adjustable Halter and Le Blon Hipster in Sassy – $49.50 each
Revolve Clothing

The Scandalous One

String Lace Swimwear Neon Pink Double Flat Lace Black Top and Bottom – $33.99 each
Chynna Dolls

The Glamour Girl

BECCA by Rebecca Virtue One-Shoulder Swim Top & Tab Swim Bottom – $76 and $38
Bloomingdale’s

The Designer Diva

La Perla Metallic Two-Piece Bikini – $493
Saks Fifth Avenue

The Daring One

Very Sexy Gold-trim Monokini – $88
Victoria’s Secret

Edgy & Eclectic

Tavik Swimwear Blocked Lace Edie Top and Mia Bottoms in Pink – $60 and $63
Revolve Clothing

The Sweetheart

Embroidered Eyelet Underwire Top and Bottom – $74 and $72
J. Crew

Ms. New Booty

Beach Sexy Balconet Top and Cheeky Bottom – $25 and $14.50
Victoria’s Secret

The Wild One

Vix Ruffled Swim Top & Side-Tie Brief – $82 each
Bloomingdale’s

Push-up Prima Donna

The Miracle Bra Push-up Triangle Top and Matching Bottoms – $38 and $28
Victoria’s Secret

The Hippie

L*Space Fringe Bandeau Bikini in Orange – $139
Singer22

Monica is a sophomore at Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism. She spent her early years growing up in a small town in Minnesota, but spent the last half of her life in Seoul, South Korea where she developed a city girl love for good food finds and fashion. Journalism has been a major part of her life, but she can also be found relaxing with a cup of coffee, watching movies, and spending time with loved ones. Though she has a tough exterior, Monica is actually a romantic who loves the power of words, the importance of strength in any endeavor, and who always wears her heart on her sleeve.