The Best of Valentine Memes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Every year Valentine’s Day comes around, and with it comes the Valentine memes you tag your friends in on the internet to remind them that you, too, are funny. But an even more personal touch would be to just send them via text, so they know you really care about their valentine’s related humor needs. Here’s a compilation of some of our favorite Valentine memes this holiday season:

Disney Related Valentines:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

Celeb Valentine’s

1.

2.

3.

Popular Movie Valentines

1. 

2.

3.

Miscellaneous Valentines

1.

2.

3.

4.

Hopefully this increases the ease with which you convince your peers you are a regular commedian!

Meg Biederman

Northwestern

Alani Vargas

Northwestern

Alani is a native to Chicago with a passion for women's rights, journalism and coffee. She is a senior at Northwestern, majoring in journalism at Medill. She's on the magazine track and studied in Florence last fall, advancing her second major in history. Alani has written for Her Campus national and her Northwestern chapter since freshman year and is now the Editor-in-Chief and CC for her chapter. She's also currently a freelancer for Elite Daily When Alani isn't working, binge watching Supergirl, Buffy or the billion other shows she keeps up with, she enjoys music and geeking out over Star Wars or anything Marvel. Follow Alani on twitter and instagram at @alanimv!