5 Iconic Jonas Brothers’ Songs in Honor of Their Instagram Revival

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Since the Jonas Brothers spontaneously revived their Instagram account for no apparent reason yesterday, buzz about a Kevin, Nick and Joe reunion has been everywhere. In honor of the endless Jonas Brothers’ nostalgia, here are some of their most iconic songs that are bound to transport you back to the early 2000s, when times were simpler and boy bands were all the rage.

1. Burnin’ Up

If you don’t know this song, do you even know the Jonas Brothers at all?

2. Year 3000

I clearly remember getting picked up from elementary school and immediately blasting “Year 3000” during the car ride home. My dad probably wasn’t too thrilled, but this song will always have a special place in my heart.

3. Lovebug

To this day, I listen to this song at least once a month. It’s a wholesome, romantic tune; what more could you ask for?

4. Fly With Me

Speaking of romance, there was no song that made my child-self dream of the days of my first relationship more than “Fly With Me.” Ah, young love. 

5. S.O.S.

Another Jonas Brothers classic. This song taught me what S.O.S. means, so it’s not only catchy, but informative.

Cover Photo Courtesy of Creative Commons

Elissa Gray

Northwestern '20

Elissa is a Northwestern junior in Medill studying journalism and political science. She was born and raised in Las Vegas, where her love for sushi, avocados, and hot cheetos all began. When she isn't wasting away in the library, she can be found binge-watching romantic comedies on Netflix, and dreaming about her favorite place in the world, Disneyland.