Whats On Our Holiday Wish List: Frye

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Looking for classic leather goods that will last you a lifetime? Look no further than Frye! From super-comfortable boots to supple leather satchels, there’s something for everyone—so there’s no surprise that these must-haves are on the top of our wish lists this year. Check them out below—and treat your friends, family… and yourself this holiday season!

For Christmas Tree Hunting: The Valerie 6 Shearling These boots are so cute and the sheepskin will keep you warm on these chilly December days while you’re searching for the perfect tree with family and friends.

For Holiday Gift Shopping: The Anna Satchel

This sophisticated bag was made to hold all your belongings during long hours spent at the local mall looking for the best gifts to give to your loved ones. If you want to be festive, buy it in green!

For Relaxing Over Break: Frye Candle

One of the best parts of winter break is finally getting to relax after finals. Light this candle while taking a bath or relaxing in bed with a book (or Netflix). You deserve it!

For a Holiday Party: The Carson Heel Oxford

These heeled booties would look adorable with a sweater, skirt and tights. The chunky heel dresses the look up and gives you just the right amount of height.

For New Year’s Eve: Deborah Deco Cuff

This edgy accessory will complete your outfit for any New Year’s Eve extravaganza!

Morgan Weadock

Northeastern

Morgan is currently a third year at Northeastern University in Boston working towards a degree in Finance and a dual minor in Economics and Political Science. She is the co-president and Campus Correspondent for the Northeastern Her Campus Chapter and also involved with Alpha Kappa Psi and Streak Media. Morgan is originally from NJ and despite popular sentiment believes it to be the best state in the country. Her interests include cooking things that don't look as pretty as they did on Pinterest, reading while drinking tea, going to the beach, fitness and nutrition, and Netflix binging (: