Weekly Puppy Roundup: Valentine’s Day Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Hello everyone and welcome back to our Weekly Puppy Roundup! This week, we are taking a moment to appreciate one of America’s favorite holidays: Valentine’s Day! Whether you spent it with a significant other, your friends, family or even your pet, here at HCNU we hoped you had the best Valentine’s Day ever! To brighten, or to continue to make your day awesome, we’ve put together this awesome list of *specially curated* Valentine’s Day themed puppy pictures!

So, here for your viewing pleasure:

A lovely, adorably cute baby Corgi that will make you appreciate this day.

Courtesy of AKC

Two Golden Retrievers cuddling that will make you want to head home and cuddle with your best friend all day long.

Courtesy of Paper Cards

A warm looking Pug to remind you to wear your sweater because it’s still cold out there!

Courtesy of The Odyssey Online

This adorably grumpy French Bulldog to prove to you that there is no such thing as an excess of themed accessories!

Courtesy of Cloud Front

These dressed up English Bulldogs to remind you that a day spent with a friend is a day well spent!

Courtesy of Pinimg

And, finally, a happy Samoyed that perfectly embodies the spirit of Valentine’s Day!

Courtesy of Rover

That’s it, we hope you have a wonderful day and may you pet all the puppies you see!

Maria I Lisac

Northeastern

business student from Panama City, Panama. food & dog lover travel enthusiast