This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Tyler Smith is a senior finance major at Northeastern and founder of Brewspy.com. The website highlights bar deals and discounts throughout the Boston area, making it easier for college students like us to have more fun out in Boston without completely emptying our wallets! Recently, Tyler has been featured on BostInnovation and The Huntington News for the success of his website and its “pre check-in” feature that allows people to find out what bars and venues their friends are going to without the back-and-forth annoyances of texting. You may be able to find him on campus hiding free lunch vouchers for Conor Larkins Grill & Tap. Be sure to check out his website, Brewspy.com, to keep up with what Tyler is doing!

Rachel Kossman

Northeastern

Rachel Kossman is a Northeastern University graduate, and former Her Campus Campus Correspondent. She spent her junior and senior years writing for Her Campus National, and is thrilled to be back contributing to the Post Graduate section.Rachel is currently working as Associate Editor for DAYSPA magazine, an industry publication for spa owners, where she gets to write about spa products, business tips, spa industry news, focus on green lifestyle content, and even review a spa or two every once in a while! She is currently living back in Los Angeles, where she was born and raised, and though she misses Boston and all her friends out east, is very happy to be away from the cold and snow!