This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Hometown: Groton, MA

Age: 23

Year: 4th year

Number: 17

Major: Finance

Residence: West E

Best Class: Still waiting for a class I like…

Worst Class: International Financial Management

Biggest Pet Peeve: I hate when wires are showing. It looks so sloppy.

Most Embarrassing Moment: One time I was so drunk and I thought I lost my phone in a hotel room and I used someone’s phone to call it and ended up calling 101 times.

Favorite Movie: Casino

Favorite Chick Flick: The Notebook

Favorite TV Show: Sons of Anarchy

Celeb Crush: Emmanuelle Chriqui

Dream Job: General Manager of an NHL team

Favorite Song: The Breach by Dustin Tebbutt

Best Pickup Line: I imagine every conversation I have with a woman to go something like this

Favorite Hangout Spot On Campus: Matthews Arena

Ideal Date: Dinner and Skating in the park

Funniest Date Story: I was at a bar with a girl and I left to go get a drink and I came back to sit down and there was another guy talking to her, so I got in his face and got protective and it turned out he was a close family friend. She was pissed.

Deal Breakers: I hate when girls are overly shy or have bad style.

Guilty Pleasure: I really enjoy anything Ryan Gosling Does

Favorite Sports Team: Boston Bruins

Favorite Book: Not Without Hope

Advice to freshmen: Just go out, period. You’ll regret it if you don’t.

Favorite Boston Bar: Lincoln

Favorite place in Boston: The Seaport and Castle Island

Favorite Thing about Northeastern: How easy it is to be independent

Single or Relationship? Single

Dunks or Starbucks? Starbucks

Summer or Winter? Summer

Breakfast or Dinner? Dinner

Songtitle that Describes You: I Could Be The One – Avicii

Fun Fact or Hidden Talent: I am one of those obnoxious people that ride a bike around the city.

Pregame Superstition: My only superstition is that I try not to be superstitious.

If you could pick the next campus cutie who would it be and why? Josh Manson, because he’s a good-looking kid and plays the guitar and sings really well.

What do you look for in a girl? Attractive. She has to have a fun personality and be outgoing, but not over the top. She should be smart, driven, and preferably blonde.

How do you feel about tattoos and piercings on a girl? Less is more but subtle tattoos are okay.

What was your favorite moment playing for Northeastern? My first goal against Holy Cross.

What do you like to do in your free time? I like to go to concerts; I love live music. I like to find new places to go.

What are five things every Northeastern student should do?

1. Go to Newbury Street at night.
  2. Go to the Top of the Hub.
  3. Learn the T.
  4. Get snowed in.
  5. Go to a Northeastern hockey game.
Melanie Dostis

Northeastern

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!