Spring Break Tune Up!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

You may have started the new year pledging you will be in great shape by Spring Break. But then… life gets in the way. Your schedule gets crazy and maybe you grabbed Taco Bell from Curry more times than you would like to admit because you forgot to pack a lunch or you didn’t squeeze time in for the gym. However, its OKAY. A healthy lifestyle is exactly what it sounds like, a change of how you live. This doesn’t just happen in a few months and your overall goal shouldn’t be to get super fit for the short term but gradually work on being physically and mentally healthy for your whole life. 

Does this sound daunting? That’s why Fit University is collaborating with O2 Max Fitness to bring you an easy, affordable plan to help you effectively reach your goals and track your progress! O2 Max Fitness is a company that provides fitness programs focuses on students and young people with busy schedules. That’s perfect for the Northeastern student that runs around Boston for co-op search, classes, extracurriculars, and a social life. 

O2 Max Fitness is especially great because it is both personalized and independent. You can do a lot of the program on your own time but can also be motivated by being held accountable to a personal trainer.

The Spring Break Tune Up Program includes:

• Three months of workouts that can be done anywhere
  • Nutrition guides and recipes based on your personal preferences
  • Weekly check-ins with a personal trainer and access to group fitness and training classes that are LIVE

You can get this program through Fit University for only $50! Most gyms cost $50 a month! To take advantage of this great deal, click here and use the special code: SFB50. You can also check out this post on Fit University or reach out to Sarah Gaines for more information! 

Morgan Weadock

Northeastern

Morgan is currently a third year at Northeastern University in Boston working towards a degree in Finance and a dual minor in Economics and Political Science. She is the co-president and Campus Correspondent for the Northeastern Her Campus Chapter and also involved with Alpha Kappa Psi and Streak Media. Morgan is originally from NJ and despite popular sentiment believes it to be the best state in the country. Her interests include cooking things that don't look as pretty as they did on Pinterest, reading while drinking tea, going to the beach, fitness and nutrition, and Netflix binging (: