This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Whether it’s an embarrassing picture of your best friend or the hottest picture of your favorite actress, we’ve all posted a #WCW. But the next time you take to Instagram to give a shout out to that women in your life, take Emma Watson into consideration. Vastly underrated and frequently overlooked, she is the perfect #WCW in more ways than you’d think.

Emma Watson has transformed from an adorable little girl into an absolute bombshell. The young Harry Potter star has established herself as more than just a child actress. Now known for her more recent roles in The Perks of Being a Wallflower and The Bling Ring, she has also been the face of Burberry, Lancome, and named a top British fashion icon. But there is far more to this beauty than just a pretty face and British accent.

Emma Watson certainly made headlines when she announced that she was would be attending college. Isn’t the dream to become famous so you don’t have to go to school? Well, not for Emma. This superwoman simultaneously juggled acting, modeling, an Ivy League school workload, and being a star on the field hockey team. She graduated from Brown University with a degree in English literature in 2014. Not only did she get her degree in English, but she is also certified to teach yoga and meditation. Imagine taking a yoga class led by Emma Watson. How cool would that be?!

Shortly after graduating from Brown, Emma Watson was appointed UN Women Goodwill Ambassador and gave a speech at the UN Headquarters in NYC about gender equality. She helped launch the campaign HeForShe, which encourages men to speak up for gender equality, and has given speeches all around the world for women’s rights. She has used her celebrity status to speak out for something she is passionate about. She is a proud feminist and is doing her part to bring attention to the women’s rights movement. At the ripe old age of 25, Emma Watson has already accomplished a great deal. No doubt she will continue to be a great role model and spokeswoman for our generation. With all these things considered, how are you not swooning over Emma Watson?

Emily Feltault

Northeastern

Hi my name is Emily Feltault and I am a rising sophomore at Northeastern University! I am one of the new Campus Correspondents for my chapter and am excited to get started!!