Our New Favorite Shopping App + Exclusive Giveaway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

There’s nothing we love more than original trendy finds, but when boutiques are the place to snag our newest looks, shopping can get complicated–and expensive!

Ladies, shopping just got a lot easier. How?

Introducing Boutikey! This new fashion mobile app allows fashion-forward customers to:

• See deals in their area. Never worry about missing a special offer (no comma) again!
  • Find nearby boutiques.
  • Attend events hosted by Boutikey and local businesses.
  • Score the latest trends.
  • AND earn rewards while you shop. You get points for every dollar you spend when you shop at your favorite boutiques.

For example, shop at Mint Julep in Brookline and receive 20% for every $200 spent. If you’re on Newbury Street, head to Bobbles and Lace and you’ll receive a free pair of earrings for every $100 spent. Or if you’re at Chestnut Hill, stop at Sail Loft where you can get $100 off when you spend $250!

For one final treat, we’ve teamed up with Boutikey for a special offer for our readers. Download the app on your iPhone (Android coming soon!) and fill out this form to win a $50 gift card to your favorite Boutikey store. If that’s not enough, you’ll also get a free Boutikey swag kit (tote bag, Boutikey shirt, sunglasses and a free bracelet).

Shannon Clark

Northeastern

Shannon is a third year communication studies and business student at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. She has always been interested in writing and journalism, and Her Campus seemed like the perfect outlet for that! She has been part of Her Campus Northeastern since her freshman year, and has recently been elected as co-correspondent. She is excited for a great semester!