November Social Enterprise Lecture, In Memory of Naman Shah, Feat. Akshaya Patra

Posted -
Event Date & Time: 
Nov 26 2012 - 10:50pm to Nov 27 2012 - 12:30am
Location: 
Alumni Center, 6th Floor, Office of the President, 716 Columbus Place

Join the Social Enterprise Institute as they welcome Ms. Madhu Sridhar, the President and CEO of Akshaya Patra for our special November Social Enterprise Lecture Series event, in memoriam of our dear friend, Naman Shah who was a supporter of Akshaya Patra. 

Join us for a networking reception with light refreshments from Haley House Bakery & Cafe and a silent auction with a raffle from 5:00-6:00PM. The guest speaker will begin promptly at 6PM. 

While this event is free and open to the public, the Social Enterprise Institute will collect donations and auction items for Akshaya Patra USA and for the Naman Shah Memorial Scholarship Fund.

For more information, contact sei@neu.edu 

TO RSVP: http://namansfund.eventbrite.com/ 

To learn more about the Naman Shah Memorial Fund, please visit www.namansfund.org

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login