Her Campus Northeastern Features

• SGA Elections: Candidate Spotlight

We recently sat down with sophomore Morgan Helfman, a candidate for the ongoing SGA elections! She is running for Executive Vice President...

• Event to Watch: Collaborate Here

There are awesome art exhibits all over Boston, but this weekend you can find cool art to appreciate right on campus. The Art Collaborative...

• Relay for Life Recap

As many of us are aware, Northeastern hosted its 6 th annual Relay for Life in Matthews Arena this past weekend. This year’s event focused...

• A Girl Like Her

Most people think bullying stops in high school, or even after middle school. It doesn’t. Bullying just starts at that age, however people...

• Laugh For Immunity

Since the start of 2015, one of our previous Campus Celebrities, Lilly Stairs, has been working incredibly hard on the 50 Cents for 50...

• Awesome St. Patty's Day Deals!

The parade in South Boston has come and gone, but that doesn’t mean the St. Patty’s festivities need to end! For those of you who cannot...

• Relay For Life

In just under 3 weeks, Northeastern University will yet again be participating in its Relay for Life event. As part of the American Cancer...

• A Review of columbinus

I’m proud to say that my roommate Natasha was the Assistant Props Master for columbinus , an especially impressive title considering that...

• 15 Now Campaign

Hey collegiettes! I’m part of the 15 Now Campaign. 15 Now has been a nationwide movement since several years ago, when 15 fast food workers...

• Her Conference HS 2015

Her Campus Nationals held the 2nd annual Her Conference High School this Saturday in the Curry Student Activity Center at Northeastern and...

• Boston Commuter’s Survival Guide

Winter has arrived (not that you haven’t noticed) and going outside is now an epic struggle against wind, snow, ice, slush, mush, and...

• The Irony of Deflate-gate

For the past week you’ve most likely heard about the newest NFL scandal, Deflate-Gate, and you’ll definitely be hearing about it throughout...

• The College Mandate

College is an amazing experience. It gives you your first taste of adulthood, offers opportunities to study abroad and travel to exciting...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style