Her Campus Northeastern Features

• Mission Blue

“Use your talent” These inspiring words were spoken by Robert Nixon. Last week, the Academy Award nominated director gave a live Skype chat...

• Essential Friendsgiving Dishes

Hosting or attending a Friendsgiving dinner? Don’t know what to make? Here are some recipes and alternatives for Thanksgiving staples. T he...

• The Struggles of the Co-op Search

The co-op program offered at NU is an incomparable experience to any other typical college internship. Not only is the time spent on the...

• L'oreal Vichy Pink Party

Ice cream and beauty products: Is there a better way to top off the weekend? I don’t think so. Sunday night, Sigma Kappa took over a dreary...

• Husky Hunt 2014

Just last weekend 50 teams of Northeastern students chose to forgo both their studies and sleep for a 24 hour period in order to compete in...

• Cold Weather Style Tips

It’s easy to fall into a routine of sweaters, leggings, and riding boots as soon as the temperature drops, but with a few simple additions...

• Halloween Events on Campus!

As Halloween starts to approach, Northeastern prepares to entertain its students. If you haven't noticed the signs around campus, here is...

• 7 Things to Do in Salem

If you’re looking for a day trip to put you in the Halloween spirit, there’s no better place than Salem—Massachusetts’s very own...

• NU Life Hacks

Northeastern is a big school, and it’s easy to get either lost or distracted on campus. No one wants to be the awkward confused freshman (...

• Top Halloween Candies

Separated into two categories because they just cannot compare. Chocolate: Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins These delicious treats are at the...

• 20 Demoralizing Laundry Situations

As if you needed any reminders, laundry is the worst. When all of your socially acceptable clothes are dirty, so you have to trek to the...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style