This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

While almost everyone knows all the words to ‘Shake It Off’ and blasts ‘22’ on their 22nd birthday, those songs are only cutting the surface of those Taylor Swift has graced us with over the past ten years.

Here are some of the songs that don’t get nearly as much credit as they deserve:

Cold As You

This one is quite the throwback and takes us all the way back to Swift’s first album. This song is one of the first ballads that Taylor ever wrote, and while ‘Teardrops on My Guitar’ is amazing, ‘Cold As You’ is just pure lyrical genius.

Long Live

This gem is from Taylor’s second studio album Speak Now, and to this day, it is still one of my favorite songs by her. This song is about the people that have come and gone in your life, but memories still hang around and you will cherish them forever.

Holy Ground

Before turning this song on, it is in your best interest to put on your dancing shoes because that’s all you’re going to want to do once you start listening.

How You Get the Girl

This is another get on your feet and dance song, and let me tell you, when I saw this live on her 1989 World Tour, there wasn’t a single person who wasn’t dancing their hearts out. In addition to it being just so catchy, the lyrics are also incredible.

Christmases When You Were Mine

I couldn’t make a post around the holiday season without including this song. While I tend to like my Christmas songs upbeat and happy, there is just something about the gentle melody that gets me everytime.