This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Name: Matt Marks

Place:  Wayne, NJ

Year: Freshman

Major: Finance

Involvement on Campus: Referee

Three Words to Describe Yourself: Funny, kind, and clever

Favorite TV Shows: Breaking Bad

Favorite Boston Location: The Commons

Favorite Artist: Hoodie Allen

#1 Place You Want to Travel: London

Celebrity Crush: Blake Lively

Best Pick Up Line: “Do you like pizza? Because I want a pizza that ass”

Deal Breaker: Clinginess/Neediness

Ideal Date: Something adventurous and fun to break the ice, like go-karting or rock-climbing

Funniest Date Story: Once I ate too many tacos when I was out on a date and I threw up in the parking lot of the restaurant as she stood by and laughed at me

Morgan Weadock

Northeastern

Morgan is currently a third year at Northeastern University in Boston working towards a degree in Finance and a dual minor in Economics and Political Science. She is the co-president and Campus Correspondent for the Northeastern Her Campus Chapter and also involved with Alpha Kappa Psi and Streak Media. Morgan is originally from NJ and despite popular sentiment believes it to be the best state in the country. Her interests include cooking things that don't look as pretty as they did on Pinterest, reading while drinking tea, going to the beach, fitness and nutrition, and Netflix binging (:
Melanie Dostis

Northeastern

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!