This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Spring Break is finally here! Whether you’re going somewhere warm and exotic or just going home, enjoy the much needed relaxation and check out this week’s links we love!

1. Is college all that you thought it would be? Check out this funny piece on college expectations vs. reality. (Buzzfeed)

2. We all know it’s tough trying to decide who you should wish a happy birthday to on Facebook – here are some guidelines to help you choose! (Thought Catalog)

3. This girl had a little trouble during her hair tutorial when she accidentally burnt her hair off instead of curling it. But, she got to go on “Ellen” after the video went viral, so we don’t feel that bad for her. (Youtube)

4. Midterms getting you down? Think you’re having a rough day? Check out these people who are definitely having a worse day than you. (Buzzfeed)

5. Check out this awesome nail tutorial that is perfect for spring!

6. How Facebook uses your information to help brands find you and your friends, and how to make it stop. (LifeHacker)

7. A new website called GlobeIn is aiming to connect artisans across the world with the global economy. (GlobeIn, Mashable)

Shannon Clark

Northeastern

Shannon is a third year communication studies and business student at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. She has always been interested in writing and journalism, and Her Campus seemed like the perfect outlet for that! She has been part of Her Campus Northeastern since her freshman year, and has recently been elected as co-correspondent. She is excited for a great semester!