Halloween Events on Campus!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

As Halloween starts to approach, Northeastern prepares to entertain its students. If you haven’t noticed the signs around campus, here is an overview of some of the events happening:

Tuesday, October 21

AfterHours will be showing Halloweentown (everyone’s favorite Disney Channel movie) and giving out free pumpkin cheesecake. Halloweentown is 16 years old, so get ready to feel nostalgic. 

Sunday, October 26

Pumpkin Palooza will be held in Centennial Circle. There will be free pumpkins, pumpkin carving, cider, caramel apples and more!

Friday, October 31

Curry Student Center is hosting a dance in its ballroom. If searching for a frat party isn’t your style, put on your costumes on and join your friends on campus! 

Morgan Weadock

Northeastern

Morgan is currently a third year at Northeastern University in Boston working towards a degree in Finance and a dual minor in Economics and Political Science. She is the co-president and Campus Correspondent for the Northeastern Her Campus Chapter and also involved with Alpha Kappa Psi and Streak Media. Morgan is originally from NJ and despite popular sentiment believes it to be the best state in the country. Her interests include cooking things that don't look as pretty as they did on Pinterest, reading while drinking tea, going to the beach, fitness and nutrition, and Netflix binging (: