This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

It’s finally October! Which means it’s the appropriate time to start mentioning Halloween, even though I haven’t shut up about it since Starbucks brought out the PSL’s. While planning out elaborate pumpkin designs and when you’re taking a trip to go apple picking, here are some Halloween costume ideas!

Harley Quinn was so 2016, now Wonder Woman is in! Show off the badass woman that you are dressed as the most powerful woman of 2017!                                                                                                               Courtesy of Target

Still disappointed that you never got your Hogwart’s letter? Dress in your house colors and show the world where you really belong!                                                                                                       Courtesy of Halloween Costumes 

Trying to look fetch this Halloween? Feeling a little mean? Show off your love for Mean girls dressed as this iconic Regina George look!                                                                                                              Courtesy of The Odyssey Online

Are you a part of a sorority? Why not follow your greek roots as a goddess straight out of mythology!                                                                                                               Courtesy of Target

Have you always dreamed of living in the Upper East Side of Manhattan with your bestie? Become Blair and Serena and live out your Gossip Girl dream!                                                                                                               Courtesy of The Odyssey Online

Courtesy of Pinterest 

And if you completely forgot about Halloween, just throw some cute ears on and be a cute cat, bunny, or other adorable animal!                                                                                                               Courtesy of The Daily Meal

Courtesy of Pinterest

Are you keeping up with the Kardashians? Why not dress like Penelope and North, the two cutest of the Kardashian group!                                                                                                               Courtesy of Pinterest

Still obsessed with the edgy, wild style of Lady Gaga? Try this look from the iconic Telephone music video!                                                                                                               Courtesy of Pinterest

Or if you want to show your Boston pride, just throw on a Patriots jersey and festive makeup and go as a Pats fan! There’s no harm in sticking to what you know!                                                                                                               Courtesy of Pinterest

Ever feel nostalgic over the nights watching Full House? Go as Michelle Tanner, the cutest girl on TV in the 90s!                                                                                                               Courtesy of Pinterest