The Guide to a Lushcious Christmas 2

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Whether you’re looking for a way to keep your skin merry and bright during the dark cold winter months or want to add a little Christmas cheer to your beauty routine, LUSH has all the holiday products on your wish list! They also don’t test on animals, ethically source all their labor, and use fresh, natural ingredients in every product. So check out a few of my favorites before the holidays are up!

Golden Wonder

Need to get pumped for that big family holiday party? Pop a Golden Wonder bath bomb into your tub and be transported into a glittery gold and turquoise heaven. Full of uplifting citrus oils like orange and lemon, this little gift also has a few drops of cognac to wake you up and get the party started!

Santa’s Belly

If you want a jolly morning pick-me-up, Santa’s Belly is the way to go. Like all LUSH’s shower jellies, it’s full of seaweed and rose absolute to brighten and cleanse dull, dry winter skin. The jelly also has fresh apple and grape juice that gives it it’s fresh fruity scent, plus it’s a blast to play with in the shower!

Fairy Dust

Want to feel like a winter princess? Sprinkle some Fairy Dust Sparkling Dust Powder on before you go out for the night. It has the same sweet, bubblegum smell as all of LUSH’s snow fairy products and will give skin some extra shine. You’ll be left with soft, sparkly skin that’ll sine bright through the snow!

Christingle

Pair those long, hot showers with the cooling Christingle body conditioner; peppermint, spearmint, and grapefruit will leave you smelly minty and feeling refreshed. The tingly cooling sensation is thanks to the menthol crystals, and the velvety smooth skin you’ll get afterwards is courtesy of murumuru and shea butters!

Peeping Santa

Who wouldn’t want this cute little guy in their tub? The Peeping Santa bubble bar will give you sweet strawberry bubbles when you crumble him up. He’s also full of moisturizing cocoa and shea butter to soothe dry, cracked winter skin, and his eyes are made from real chocolate chips if you want a bath time snack!

Lord of Misrule

Lord of Misrule shower cream will give you the earthy and luxurious shower experience you’ve been waiting for! It contains the strong patchouli fragrance found in LUSH favorites like Karma products and vanilla absolute to mix spicy and sweet. There’s also incredibly nutritious wheat germ oil to ensure your skin is getting all the vitamins it needs.

Cranberry

As wonderful as winter is, it wrecks havoc on our skin by sucking out all the moisture, leaving it dull and dry. The new Cranberry face mask is here to save the day with fresh cranberries and fennel seed to cleanse and brighten skin, along with luxurious argan oil and rose clay to soften even the most flaky patches.

So whether you’re looking for cute stocking stuffers or want to treat yourself in between finals and holiday shopping, stop by LUSH and pick up some new holiday treats before they fly off the shelves!

Lindsay Marum

Northeastern

Emily Feltault

Northeastern

Hi my name is Emily Feltault and I am a rising sophomore at Northeastern University! I am one of the new Campus Correspondents for my chapter and am excited to get started!!