This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

The Grammys mark the biggest night in music. The stars are known for going all out with their fashion choices. Here are my picks for the most memorable looks from the night.

Pharrell serving up some Smokey the Bear realness.

Katy Perry looking flawless in the Valentino dress that looks like the shower curtain I wanted when I was going through a Broadway phase and donning the hairstyle I wore to my cousin’s Sweet 16.

Madonna, looking like the crypt keeper herself – if the crypt keeper was a pimp from the 1920s.  She kept her pimp hand strong with that sequined glove.  Her grills pull this classic ensemble together and truly show that she’s not desperately trying to hold onto her youth. 

Paula Patton looking like the rug every 1980s Staten Island mob wife had in their living room.

Beyonce looking gorgeous as always in the doiley my grandmother puts her cookies on.

Jay Z. Perfection.

Who We Missed:

Justin Timberlake

Unfortunately, JT is on tour, but we all know he would have taken us to church with his impeccable taste. #neverforget

Justin Bieber

With Bieber’s recent arrest he’s officially moved on from diapers and is now in the potty training phrase.  Ready to dominate the elementary school playground with his Bad Boyz Crew, he would have taken over the red carpet riding in on his Hot Wheels tricycle.

Luisa Makula

Northeastern

Shannon Clark

Northeastern

Shannon is a third year communication studies and business student at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. She has always been interested in writing and journalism, and Her Campus seemed like the perfect outlet for that! She has been part of Her Campus Northeastern since her freshman year, and has recently been elected as co-correspondent. She is excited for a great semester!