This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

As if season one wasn’t enough, Fuller House is back with season 2! It could not get me more excited! Having binge-watched Full House many times, when Fuller House was announced, I was thrilled.

For those of you who have been living under a rock and are Full House fans, watch this trailer first!

Season one ended in a bittersweet way by focusing more on the lives of Danny Tanner’s children. The spinoff revolved around the lives of DJ Tanner, Stephanie Tanner, Kimmy Gibbler and their kids, and it had everything the original show had:

Love, family, friendship and happiness… This show definitely plucks at your heartstrings.

My initial reaction to hearing that Fuller House was developing a second season was absolute pure excitement.

After watching the trailer, there were plenty of teasers about what season 2 consisted of. I am already thrilled for what’s in store!

The love triangle between DJ, her old high school flame Steve, and her new crush Matt gets complicated. As seen from the trailer, it can be assumed that after DJ finally decides who she wants to be with, she discovers that both of them have moved on! This story will unravel to be really interesting in season 2!

In addition, it looks like Stephanie Tanner has a love interest, whom we discover is a Gibbler. This news is shocking to both her and us! There will definitely be funny moments between Kimmy and Stephanie that I cannot wait to laugh over!

The kids have their own thing going, each growing up and living their own lives. The show is definitely filled full of laughter and love and is a show that you can watch with the whole family.

Let’s not forget our favorite characters who make surprise appearances: Danny Tanner, Uncle Joey and Uncle Jesse! Fatherly lessons from Danny, voice imitations from Joey and cool uncle Jesse are things I cannot wait to watch!

With many more surprise guest appearances, developing love interests, and family friendly laughter and jokes, the upcoming christmas themed episode is going to be very exciting!

I am super stoked for season 2, which comes out December 9th on Netflix! I cannot wait to love, laugh and enjoy with the Fuller House family!

Rehab Asif

Northeastern '20

Hi, My name is Rehab and I'm a junior at Northeastern University! I'm a Media and Screen Studies major with a minor in Experience Design. Live, Love & Laugh is the motto I always preach!