Event Recap: Primark X HerCampus Student Night

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Incase you missed all the fun this past Wednesday, Primark hosted their Student Night event like they do every semester and it was a blast! Every semester, Primark has tons of events at their downtown store and last week’s event couldn’t have been better! Every floor was like its own individual party with DJs and snacks, and they even had a chic sketch artist and a braid bar! (ALSO, the free gift cards made it even more fun!)

I got there at 4:45pm (even though the event was supposed to begin at 5) and there was a line so far back we were standing outside the store next door!

Along with the adorable tote bags and gift cards you get as you enter the store, the atmosphere as you shop around and hunt for awesome items made my Wednesday night so much more entertaining than I originally thought it would be.

Below are photos of the entertaining experiences from the night; you all know you wished you were there!!

A quick sketch done by the talented artists at Chic Sketch! Follow them on their social media at @chicsketch and use their code SOCHIC10 to get 10% off a sketch of yourself!                                                                                                                 Courtesy of Rehab Asif 

Also, can we take a minute to appreciate the DJ who knew how to set the mood with music to make everyone dance while they shop!?  

​                                                                                                                Courtesy of Rehab Asif  ​                                                                                                                Courtesy of Rehab Asif 

Let’s not forget the AMAZING spring collection that Primark launched! I’m not going to lie when I say I walked out of the store with a huge bag FULL of great purchases!

It may not feel like summer in Boston yet… but getting great deals on awesome clothes for spring break (if you’re going some place warm) doesn’t get any better than Primark! ​                                                                                                                Courtesy of Rehab Asif ​                                                                                                                Courtesy of Rehab Asif ​                                                                                                                Courtesy of Rehab Asif 

AND lets not forget the endless amount of shoes!! Colors, shapes, sizes, you name it, they have it! ​                                                                                                                Courtesy of Rehab Asif ​                                                                                                                Courtesy of Rehab Asif ​                                                                                                                Courtesy of Rehab Asif 

Here’s our team enjoying the vibes at the Primark store listening to great music, munching on snacks, and treating ourselves with awesome gift cards! ​                                                                                                                Courtesy of Rehab Asif 

Rehab Asif

Northeastern '20

Hi, My name is Rehab and I'm a junior at Northeastern University! I'm a Media and Screen Studies major with a minor in Experience Design. Live, Love & Laugh is the motto I always preach!