Elijah Kaplan '16

Posted -

Name: Elijah Kaplan
Age: 19 years old
Year: Freshman

Major: Journalism
Relationship Status: Single

Where I can be found: You can usually find me in the company of friends, or running on the track.

Secret talents: I can solve the Rubik's cube in less than 1 minute (I'm actually very proud of that); I can also hike mountains.

Where can you find me on a Saturday night: At a balloon party over in Melvin Hall (an event where someone fills a room with tons of balloons and we just, well, party!)

What I want to do after graduation: Ideally I would like to write for the Associated Press.

Turn on/deal maker: Not only does she have to be funny, but she has to find my jokes funny as well. (‘cause I make a LOT of bad jokes). Also, she MUST like Star Wars.

Turn off/deal breaker: My first instinct is to say country music. Hmm... a girl that's not willing to try new things.

Guilty pleasure: How I Met Your Mother and fuzzy socks – they're excellent! Everyone should have fuzzy socks.

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

Editor's Note

Congratulations to our new campus chapters at Bournemouth University, Dartmouth College, Falmouth University, Marywood University and University of Chicago!
Be the Editor-in-Chief of your own magazine -- Start a Her Campus chapter at your school!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login