Her Campus Northeastern Campus Celebrities

• Campus Celeb: Kevin Spacey

As part of Northeastern’s annual Homecoming Week, the Council for University Programs brought House of Cards star and Boston enthusiast...

• Campus Celebrity: Colleen McCarthy

What is the L’Oreal Vichy campaign? Vichy is one of L'Oreal's skincare brands that really understands that every woman is unique and has...

• Campus Celeb: Amber Cross

Anyone remember the Lord and Taylor Trendsetter application promoted on Her Campus Northeastern a while back? Well, the position has been...

• Campus Celebrity: Eve Korte

Eve Korte is a sophomore majoring in communications and minoring in business. Over the summer, she decided to enter the CAMD Goes Global...

• Campus Celeb: Josh Belinsky

What is coffee bar? Where did this idea come from? New Grounds Food, Inc. is a health food company whose mission is to provide the people...

• Campus Celebrity: Dewey Macmillen

This month is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Some students wear pink to support for the cause, however one Northeastern student is taking...

• Campus Celebrity - Jay Pharoah

On Sunday September 28th, the Council of University Programs (CUP) and fraternity Kappa Sigma brought SNL’s resident celebrity impersonator...

• Campus Celeb: Molly Flynn

Molly Flynn, a recent graduate of Simmons College who has interned for Esquire and Cosmopolitan magazine and who now manages her own blog,...

• Campus Celeb: Jeff Bauman

Being so immersed within the great city of Boston, and so close to the finish line of last year’s Marathon, Northeastern students have been...

• Campus Celebrity: Brett Galus

Name: Brett Galus Hometown: Southbury, CT Major: Business (Finance/Management) Interests: Swimming, Skiing, Volunteer Work Tell me about...

• Meet the E-Board: Emily Feltault

Name: Emily Feltault From: Topsfield, MA Major: Communication Studies with a Businesses Administration minor How long have you been...