Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Northeastern Celebrities

Meet the E-Board: Emily Feltault

By Lauren Spinella
April 18, 2014 - 6:51am

Name: Emily Feltault
From: Topsfield, MA
Major: Communication Studies with a Businesses Administration minor
How long have you been involved with Her Campus Northeastern?
I have been with Her Campus since the first semester of my freshman year READ MORE

Snoop Dogg and Tom Brady at NU

By Her Campus Northeastern
April 10, 2014 - 12:00am

Snoop Dogg headlined Northeastern's Springfest concert this past Saturday. We heard he killed it, but apparently he was a little late to the stage because he was meeting one important Bostonian/New Englander... Tom Brady!! We have to admit, we're a bit jealous that Brady was on NU territory and we didn't get to meet him. However, it completely excuses Snoop Dogg being a bit late. Hey, we would be late too if it meant meeting the dreamiest Patriot out there! We hope all you collegiettes who attended the Springfest concert enjoyed Snoop, Sara Bareilles, and the Cold War Kids!  READ MORE

Snoop Dogg

By Her Campus Northeastern
April 4, 2014 - 4:04pm

Snoop Dogg --or Snoop Lion or Snoop Doggy Dog or Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr.- will grace this year's Springfest. Here's some fun facts: READ MORE

Ali Kothari, Johnny Fayad, Josh Belinsky

By Morgan Weadock
March 23, 2014 - 11:13pm

Most college students dream of starting their own businesses post–graduation, but these three Northeastern students have decided to get a head start on their entrepreneurial ideas. Last April, Johnny Fayad and Ali Kothari obtained money from investors through the Husky Start–Up Challenge, which enabled them to start really making their company New Grounds become a reality. Their first product for New Grounds is CoffeeBars, which features vegan, gluten–free, energy bars that contain a whole cup of coffee. READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Austin Williams

By Hope Oje
March 20, 2014 - 12:00am

Name: Austin Williams Year: Second Year Hometown: Orange County, CA Major: Dual Environmental Studies and Political Science Major with a Minor in Social Activism What made you want to get involved in HEAT and Divest NU? Environmentalism has always been interesting to me. Growing up, I realized that environmental issues weren't receiving enough attention. They weren’t receiving the attention they deserve. So second semester of freshman year, I joined HEAT. READ MORE

Piper Kerman

By Connor Doherty
February 26, 2014 - 8:00am

READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Ariella Sharf

By Her Campus Northeastern
February 20, 2014 - 12:00am

The Northeastern University Student Government Association has selected Ariella Sharf as the January winner of the I AM A HUSKY Award. Sharf is being recognized for creating Heads Up for Charity, a jewelry company that incorporates fashion and charity by allowing the buyer to choose a charity that will receive a portion of the proceeds from each purchase. While still a full time student at Northeastern University, Sharf has expanded Heads Up for Charity across the country and has recently partnered with donni charm.. Each donni charm scarf features a penny and an angel wing charm and also donates a portion of the proceeds to the charity of the buyer’s choice....

Brooks Wheelan

By Connor Doherty
February 14, 2014 - 1:20pm

According to SNL newcomer, it’s not too difficult to get onto the prestigious late night sketch comedy show that has been captivating audiences for almost 40 years. In fact, Brooks joked that all it took was his impressions of a shy insult comic and irritated neighbor of the old woman who lived in a shoe to land his role as a featured player on Saturday Night Live. And while Brooks may not appear on the limelight too much on the show- Brooks himself even joked that most of his sketches get cut- Brooks is a rising star thanks to his dry wit and comedic versatility. READ MORE

Meet the E-Board: Morgan Weadock

By Gwen Schanker
February 8, 2014 - 11:30am

Where are you from?
I'm from Marlboro, NJ. What are you styudying? (major(s)/minor(s))
I am currently concentrating in Finance and considering a dual minor in Economics and Political Science. How long have you been involved with Her Campus?
I joined Her Campus last semester!  READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Daniella Emami

By Her Campus Northeastern
January 30, 2014 - 12:00am

As a second semester freshman, Daniella Emami has quickly established herself as the president of Northeastern’s chapter of United Nation’s Children’s Funds (UNICEF). Daniella is extremely committed to working with children’s organizations to make a difference for the lives of children all over the world, and is pursuing a dual major in International Affairs and Human Services. When she isn’t leading meetings and organizing events for UNICEF, she is involved in the sorority Kappa Kappa Gamma and the Oxfam America organization. READ MORE