Her Campus Northeastern Snapshot

• AKPi Alpha Class Fundraiser!

As you gear up to study for finals, head over to Caffe Bene to grab delicious coffee and a sandwich with this AKPsi flyer to help support...

• A Sweet Talk with Strong Women

Yesterday, HC Northeastern and HC BU partnered up to hold a panel event of strong female leaders in the workplace for their members and...

• HC NU Potluck!

Last Sunday, each HC member made (or bought!) something delicious to bring to Potluck! Some notable mentions were Connor's canoli cookies,...

• HC NU Halloween Costumes!

The cold, rainy weather this weekend did not ruin Northeastern's Halloween spirit. Here are some of the costumes HC NU members wore over...

• The Charles in Fall

An image our Fitness Blogger took while running along the Charles on a crisp Fall Morning!

• NU Annual Underwear Run

On Friday over 2,000 Northeastern students, from freshmen to seniors, hit what are normally main roads (like Huntington Ave.) and populated...

• Huskies Return to the Ice!

Over the long weekend, the Northeastern Men's Hockey Team played their second home game against UVM. Despite the 2-6 loss, we have faith in...

• Happy Midterms NU!

It's that time of October again: midterm season. Snell will start to fill up more than it has all semester and Starbucks line in AfterHours...

• Fall in Boston & at NU!

Fall is quickly coming! Despite the rain and awful weather that October brought, here are some of the pictures taken by HC members this...

• Sisterhood in Full Swing

On Tuesday September 23rd hundreds of Northeastern women accepted bids to various sororities, all members of the Panhellenic Council, after...

• Back to Boston

As the fall days turn to winter, Northeastern students can start to prepare themselves for a season at Matthew's Arena watching hockey, a...

• Northeastern's Color Run!

On September 12, Northeastern’s RSA put on a Color Run in Centennial. Here are some cool pictures from the event! Before: After:

• Florals? Groundbreaking

In the famously icy words of Miranda Priestly from The Devil Wears Prada, “Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking.” Now that winter has almost...

• Spring Trends and How to DIY Them

Every spring, there are always some predictably obvious trends that walk down the runway (i.e. pastel anything, the immortal crop top, and...

• Guide to a "Lush"cious Valentine

Valentine’s Day is here and with that comes the search for the perfect gift for your loved ones. Whether you’re trying to drop hints to...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style