Her Campus Northeastern Snapshot

• A Sweet Talk with Strong Women

Yesterday, HC Northeastern and HC BU partnered up to hold a panel event of strong female leaders in the workplace for their members and...

• HC NU Potluck!

Last Sunday, each HC member made (or bought!) something delicious to bring to Potluck! Some notable mentions were Connor's canoli cookies,...

• HC NU Halloween Costumes!

The cold, rainy weather this weekend did not ruin Northeastern's Halloween spirit. Here are some of the costumes HC NU members wore over...

• The Charles in Fall

An image our Fitness Blogger took while running along the Charles on a crisp Fall Morning!

• NU Annual Underwear Run

On Friday over 2,000 Northeastern students, from freshmen to seniors, hit what are normally main roads (like Huntington Ave.) and populated...

• Huskies Return to the Ice!

Over the long weekend, the Northeastern Men's Hockey Team played their second home game against UVM. Despite the 2-6 loss, we have faith in...

• Happy Midterms NU!

It's that time of October again: midterm season. Snell will start to fill up more than it has all semester and Starbucks line in AfterHours...

• Fall in Boston & at NU!

Fall is quickly coming! Despite the rain and awful weather that October brought, here are some of the pictures taken by HC members this...

• Sisterhood in Full Swing

On Tuesday September 23rd hundreds of Northeastern women accepted bids to various sororities, all members of the Panhellenic Council, after...

• Back to Boston

As the fall days turn to winter, Northeastern students can start to prepare themselves for a season at Matthew's Arena watching hockey, a...