Campus Cutie: Alexander Hatter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Name: Alexander Hatter 

Year: First Year 

Major: International Affairs with minors in Economics and International Security studies 

Hometown: Columbus, Ohio 

Campus Involvement: I’ll be a RA next year, but this year I’m a member of the Economics Society and help edit their academic journal called EconPress. I also do research with a professor on campus looking into the Crisis in Ukraine and environmental entrepreneurship from the EU. I play on the Northeastern Ultimate Frisbee team and I go to class when it doesn’t snow.

Three Words to Describe Yourself: Loyal, authentic, and vehement.

Favorite Boston Location: The Boston Public Library or the MFA, I know that’s two but I couldn’t make up my mind.

Favorite TV Show: Peaky Blinders 

Dream Job: I’ve got a few of them, but right now I’m pretty set on becoming a foreign service officer and working for the state department traveling to different countries and exploring new cultures while serving for the interest of the United States. 

NU Bucket List Item: For Aoun to ask to take a selfie with me. Then I’ll know that I’ve made it big.

Dating Deal Breaker: Smokers. 

Ideal Date: Let’s go and get some great food! I can show you my favorite Boston restaurants. You can’t go wrong with experiencing some astounding food with a engaging conversation. Maybe I’ll cook!

Morgan Weadock

Northeastern

Morgan is currently a third year at Northeastern University in Boston working towards a degree in Finance and a dual minor in Economics and Political Science. She is the co-president and Campus Correspondent for the Northeastern Her Campus Chapter and also involved with Alpha Kappa Psi and Streak Media. Morgan is originally from NJ and despite popular sentiment believes it to be the best state in the country. Her interests include cooking things that don't look as pretty as they did on Pinterest, reading while drinking tea, going to the beach, fitness and nutrition, and Netflix binging (: