Campus Celeb: Anastasia Nelson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

What do you do as the Lord & Taylor Trendsetter at Northeastern?

As the Event Planner, I plan and execute events on campus and at Lord & Taylor on Boylston street to help raise awareness of the Lord & Taylor store and brand. Basically, NU is super close to Lord & Taylor, and it’s my job to remind everyone that high-quality, affordable fashion is just down the street. For instance, did you know that if you text “SALE” to 95555 you will automatically get coupon codes sent straight to your phone? We are talking up to 25% savings at times… and I don’t know a single collegiette that would overlook that! Unfortunately, in the NU bubble we don’t always know what is going on, where to save, or even how—that’s why Amber and I are here! We want you to know Lord & Taylor is the best place to go all of the time.

What made you apply to be a Trendsetter?

I have a background in event planning, I love fashion, and I am a social media junkie! I really couldn’t think of a better part-time position for myself.

What is your favorite look this season?

This season I am a major fan of the 70’s vibes. The crop tops, culottes, cut-outs and rompers make me one happy (and super comfortable) camper!

What do you do to stay on trend? What can we do to look more fashion forward?

I love reading fashion blogs. If you haven’t already found a blogger or two that you love, I would suggest Style Bubble, The Blonde Salad, or Song of Style. You can usually follow your favorites on Instagram for quick ideas that might spark your imagination. If you are hoping to be more fashion forward but don’t have the time to read blogs, I would say go to LordAndTaylor.com and look at their top style picks. You can even order your new faves online!

Emily Feltault

Northeastern

Hi my name is Emily Feltault and I am a rising sophomore at Northeastern University! I am one of the new Campus Correspondents for my chapter and am excited to get started!!