Her Campus Northeastern Blog

• De-Stress With Yoga

It’s that time of year again, the semester is coming to a close and to round out the past couple months; students are being tested on all...

• Holiday Events in Boston

Looking for something to do in the city before heading home for the holidays? Here are some of the numerous events going on throughout the...

• Gift Grab Ideas Under $20

If you’re part of a holiday gift grab (a.k.a. a Yankee swap or white elephant gift exchange), you may be lost on what to buy. Whether...

• Tone It Up Yoga

When it comes to working out, there are so many great websites out there with detailed workouts, nutritional plans and gear to help you...

• S@#! Huskies Say

“This overhead light is really making my snapchats not look good!” - Overheard in Davenport B 614 Guy (with confidence) - “She’s definitely...

• Green is Good

Lately in the healthy industry, Kale and its awesome superpowers has become a mainstream item. What some people don’t realize is the...

• Stress Tips

Even though midterms are (mostly) behind us, November can be one of the most stressful months of the fall semester. Not only are the tests...

• Autumn Baking Treats!

Just because Halloween is over doesn ’ t mean you have to neglect fall-themed baking! Wow your friends and family by whipping up these...

• The Most Awkward Roommate Problems

Living with people, whether they are friends or randomly selected, can get very hard - no matter how close you are. Instead of bottling it...

• Fitness Column: Arm Day

While leg day is my favorite day at the gym, arn equally important one is arm day. Not only is it very important to be working all parts of...

• All About That Body Image

The music industry doesn’t have the best track record for it’s depiction of women; we’re constantly referred to as “shorties” or “sexy...

• Fad Diets: The Paleo Diet

What is the Paleo diet? This is a diet that is essentially the healthiest way to eat as it is optimized to fit what humans have adapted to...

• Punny Halloween Costumes

Everyone has their personal preferences for Halloween costumes. Some like to dress sexy, some go for the gory look, and some just want to...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style